 CAD / 14267
  Re: LDD vs LDraw

(...) Well, MLcad cannot click things into place. I've learned over the years to be careful to add parts to the model when using course grid, and then switch to medium or fine as necessary. MLCad will allow you to place on whatever grid resolution (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDD vs LDraw

(...) I have a question about this. It is very important to me. I like to make animations, and to rotate things correctly, I must use submodels. In using other people's models, I've discovered that nobody centers their submodels to the pivot point, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD vs LDraw

(...) Ahem Ahem... I know that at least Mladen and myself do this and I've been spreading the word. You pretty much have to if you design mecha. I do, however, agree that it is annoying to deal with when people don't (I'll name no names... Swami). (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDD vs LDraw

(...) Try LeoCAD... it allows to rotate parts around their own coordinate axis ;o) Philo (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)