 CAD / 14190
    BrikTrack —Ahui Herrera
   Does anyone know what happened to the BrikTrack software? I installed an old copy that I had from back in 2002 but when I try to run it the sofware tells me that "this version of the beta has expired" and to go to www.briktrack.com to get the latest (...) (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrikTrack —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) If that can help: (URL) thare is no 'c' in trak... but www.briktrak.com does no seem to exist any longer! Philo (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrikTrak —Tore Eriksson
     (...) My LTrax, with Thomas Wölk's extensive additions is still available. Very basic, but it works on any Windows - or even DOS - based machine, not depending on external program or plug-ins. (URL) plain text system may have its limitations, but (...) (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: BrikTrak —Tore Eriksson
     (...) Hehe, I guess made a fool of myself there. BrickTrak is some kind of part tracker, not the track designer that came into my mind. Well, err... /Tore (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrikTrack —Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi, you can either change the year in your system clock into 2002 before running Briktrak, or you can give BrickStore a try: (URL) Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrikTrack —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Thank you all for your help. I did find Brickstore online and downloaded that and I think it might work. I remember back with BrikTrak you could load an ldarw model and then run some command that would give you a list of all the BrickLink (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrikTrack —Ross Crawford
   (...) You can export to XML and upload to your Bricklink wanted list. HTH ROSCO (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrikTrack —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Thanks that helps sort off. I got the XLM file and uploaded to bricklink. Now how can I tell what shop has the most item on my want list? -AHui (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BrikTrack —Ross Crawford
   (...) Go to (URL) aint perfect but it makes life a bit easier :) ROSCO (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)