 CAD / 14190
14189  |  14191
Subject:
BrikTrack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 05:50:48 GMT

Does anyone know what happened to the BrikTrack software?  I installed an old
copy that I had from back in 2002 but when I try to run it the sofware tells me
that "this version of the beta has expired" and to go to www.briktrack.com to
get the latest version.

Only problem is that the website no longer exist!  gggrrrrr

-AHui