 CAD / 14195
Re: BrikTrack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:10:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the BrikTrack software?  I installed an old
copy that I had from back in 2002 but when I try to run it the sofware tells me
that "this version of the beta has expired" and to go to www.briktrack.com to
get the latest version.

Only problem is that the website no longer exist!  gggrrrrr

-AHui

Hi,

you can either change the year in your system clock into 2002 before running
Briktrak, or you can give BrickStore a try:
http://www.brickforge.de/software/brickstore/index.en.html

Leg Godt!
Rene

Thank you all for your help.  I did find Brickstore online and downloaded that
and I think it might work. I remember back with BrikTrak you could load an ldarw
model and then run some command that would give you a list of all the BrickLink
stores that had "most" of the parts for your model so you could order most of
the parts from 1 or 2 people instead of having to order from mulitple sources.

I played a little bit with BrickStore and see that I can load Ldraw models and
it does give me a parts list but can't find a feature to get it to give me the
buyers on Bircklink who have most of the parts I need.  Did I miss it?

Thanks, Ahui