 CAD / 14116
  RE: tool for maintaining new official parts header

Mike, Looking good. I shall now use it as I update existing parts, and I'll let you know how I get on. Many thanks for writing this. I suppose I now have no excuse for getting the header lines wrong on my submissions! W -----Original Message----- (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: tool for maintaining new official parts header

I have now written a short instruction for DATHeader. You can find it on the same page as the program.(www.michael...idemann.de or quicker (URL) Howard schrieb: (...) (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad)