 CAD / 14035
Re: New to the world of LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
In lugnet.cad, William Howard wrote:
Make sure there are no spaces in the installation path, eg "c:\Program
Files\LDraw"

Don't know exactly what the problem was, but it was solved by a third
re-install.

Still getting used to the basic interface.

Where are the transparent colors? I see the checkbox, but its always disabled

Aaron

There's a little slider on the right side of MLCad's color dialog.  If you scoll
down one tick you'll see the transparent colors.

-Orion