 CAD / 1392
  Re: people i would most like to build with...

Interesting theme. There are lots of talented builders out there. Personally, I'd love to sit down at the same building table and build some rolling stock with: - James Mathis - John Gerlach - Ben Fleskes - Will Chapman - Zonker Harris - Steve (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

  Re: people i would most like to build with...

(...) hopefully the others will understand there are so many variations of what people think are "good" builders ..towns , technic, trains...space .... we are all at our own level( me being beginner )and everytime I start to check out new creations (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)