 CAD / 13426
Re: LDraw files for Large models/scenes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds wrote:
Has anyone created any LDraw files for large models or scenes?  Something where
a story could be animated?  In a future/space settings?  Something like Riot13:

It would be so nice if someone made something like that.  :)  (hint hint)

I don't know anything about Riot13, but I've made a few city-scenes in 5th
element style...

Piccies:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85935>

What do you wish to animate?