 CAD / 13413
  Re: Batch editing

Hi Simone When I click the links to your description, I just get to a couple of blank pages...? (the two last links) Anyways, I'm curious: what does this program do except what you can achieve using, say, MLCad select same type and select same (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Batch editing

(...) I am sorry for the non-working links - they seemed to work OK from here, but I'll check again tomorrow, as I can't fix them from where I am As for what the program does, the answer is yes, it can do both things at once, and more, as it is a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Batch editing

Thats odd - those links all worked here too. I like this perl module - a good plan. This script would certainly come in handy sometimes. -- Danny Staple MBCS OrionRobots (URL) contact details available through website) (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Batch editing

I still get a blank page when I try the links... Tried to change the extension from html to htm, and that took me to a "page under construction"-page, but all the links from there were blank too... Anyways, that module sounds really nifty, but it (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad)