 CAD / 13380
    LSynth within MLCAD tutorial —Larry Whitman
   I have created a little tutorial that I use to show how to use LSynth in MLCAD (it is basically an extension of the holly-wood.it stuff with a few more details intended for wiring cables). This is intended for middle school teachers to use for their (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LSynth within MLCAD tutorial —danny staple
   (...) Hi Larry, I did attempt to follow your link, but unfortunately I get a "connection refused" for that link. Have you been slashdotted? Regards Danny -- (URL) - Build Robots (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)