 CAD / 1334
Re: Microfig-Scale AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:00:25 GMT

I got mine from a couple of Spy-Bot sets in the late '80s

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1498

In lugnet.cad, Ryan Dennett writes:
On the subject of color.  Not to impugn Karim's model, but have those
corner-connect hinges ever came in gray?  I have often wanted those hinges • in
gray, but was under the impression that they might not exist that way.
Anyone know?

-- Terry K --

They sure have. I have at least 4 pair from early 90's castle &
forestmen sets. That's the only place I've seen them though.

Ryan

Duane