 CAD / 13335
Re: Bag inventories now available in LDD format!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:49:43 GMT

I’d like to mention to everyone that currently all of the Factory starter sets have been inventoried by bag and converted into custom palettes (.TIX files) for use in LDD. I’d suggest visiting the Brickwiki site first, but there is also a direct download available here:

http://www.miltontrainworks.com/MTW/LDD/latestpalettes.zip