 CAD / 13325
Re: first timer help - looking for a part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:46:10 GMT

I get the same error. My guess is that this ‘BEN’ modified/altered/improved this 2878 part. For the moment, alter your .mpd so that all 2878a.dat become 2878.dat. (with notepad) Also, you could try and contact this person and have him send you his 2878a.dat. I’m quite sure he’d be happy to.