 CAD / 13294
  Overview of LEGO Factory suggestions

OK, we've all had some time to play with LF and the new LDD now. I think it's time to try and compose a clear, well-thought-ought "dear LEGO" letter explaining whatever seems to be in the way of this being a successful program. It may be that LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Re: Overview of LEGO Factory suggestions

(...) LET'S DO IT!!!!! (...) otay (...) Just like real life -minus, Brick Link, ebay, etc,..... but yes your right. I have always said, LEGO is smart about making their sets and parts collectible. They ussually don't open the flood gate to full. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Overview of LEGO Factory suggestions

(...) -snip- (...) -snip- EXAMPLE: Food for thought Like how much would something like this cost? (URL) Fantastic Town creations by: jdavis Just the price alone for the real model if broken down in retail terms would be emense! I do wonder how it (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Overview of LEGO Factory suggestions

(...) Hundreds of dollars is what it should cost. What it would actually cost under the current LF system, even if the parts were available at all, would probably be thousands of dollars. I'm seeing about a factor of 25 waste here on realistic (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX)