 CAD / 13170
Re: How do you change the floor and sky in POV for grass and clouds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:48:17 GMT

I figured it out finally.

I was putting a "}" where I wasn't supposed to, and that was causing the errors.
The grass and sky textures are working now.  Whew.  Now I need to figure out how
to make string.