 CAD / 13166
Re: How do you change the floor and sky in POV for grass and clouds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 02:15:42 GMT

I haven't tried the sky sphere yet, but I'm still having a problem with the
grass  texture.  I did as you said and put "4" in for the "floor_height".  I
even tried "4 Hollow", since that was the figure original there.

What happens is that I get an error sound, and it highlights this line:

   pigment { color <1,1,1> }  texture { pigment { Jade } }

In the messages, it says:

   Parse Error:  Expected 'object or directive', pigment found instead

Maybe I installed something wrong?