 CAD / 13164
    How do you change the floor and sky in POV for grass and clouds? —Chris Shepard
   I've been doing some browsing on the internet and I found some great "macros" that add grass for the ground (or other types of textures) and also blue sky with clouds for the sky. I've been experimenting with this in POV, but haven't had much (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How do you change the floor and sky in POV for grass and clouds? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) OK here it goes: (...) Note the number '4' in the above line? Remember it. (...) At this line, replace 'floor_height' with the number noted above. (...) Now delete the original 'floor' section of the code. As far clouds are concerned, you'll (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How do you change the floor and sky in POV for grass and clouds? —Chris Shepard
   I haven't tried the sky sphere yet, but I'm still having a problem with the grass texture. I did as you said and put "4" in for the "floor_height". I even tried "4 Hollow", since that was the figure original there. What happens is that I get an (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: How do you change the floor and sky in POV for grass and clouds? —Chris Shepard
   I figured it out finally. I was putting a "}" where I wasn't supposed to, and that was causing the errors. The grass and sky textures are working now. Whew. Now I need to figure out how to make string. (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad)