 CAD / 1298
1297  |  1299
Subject:
Hoth Battle Scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:23:59 GMT

The Hoth Battle scene that I'm working on will be pov-rayed. I don't
know alot about POVRAY so what I did for snow was to just make a base
out of bricks. Also the minifigs and vehicles (don't worry Bram, full
credit will be given to you and Jaco) have laser bolts coming from the
weaponry. All I did to make the blaster bolts was to make a rod and add
it to the model in a transperent color. By the time I am done I will
have a Snowspeeder, AT-ST (I just watched that part of the movie and
there are two clips of it. The second is just after Luke blows up the
AT-AT.), Taun-Taun, a turret gun and the one by Lego(from the picture),
Han(I know, He wasn't in the battle but it adds to the scene, Luke with
lightsaber in Hoth gear(I know, I know), @10 Hoth troopers, @12
stroopers(2 or 3 dead:)), and oh, yea, the power generator. Also since I
don't have a web page yet could someone maybe put it up for a short
period of time(a week maybe) so people can see my first major
Accomplishment??

Ryan