 Star Wars / 856
Re: Hoth Battle Scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:41:43 GMT

[This followup was posted to lugnet.starwars and a copy was sent to the cited
author.]

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:23:59 GMT, Scott uttered the following profundities...
Also since I
don't have a web page yet could someone maybe put it up for a short
period of time(a week maybe) so people can see my first major
Accomplishment??

I can host it for you. E-mail me the pic, I'll have it up
by tomorrow evening.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/