 CAD / 12975
Re: LPub 2.4.5.0 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Issues remaining:
  Too many releases lately :^(

I think this is because a lot more people are using LPub now and with all
the features you added in 2.3 people got testing with all kinds of models.
Concidering the amount of trafic to lugnet.cad (partially my fault ;-) and
the many questions asked *and* answered it seems only logic that you have to
release many updates with fixes to discovered bugs.

All in all this leads to the (IMHO) ultimate building instruction creation
programm since the LDraw system of tools was created! :-) Together with all
those other great programs (like MLCad, LDLite, LDView to nam a few) we keep
enhancing the LDraw world.

Once again, I thank you!

Jaco

I second this. Its the legacy of writing popular code.

For me, I didn't really use the pre-PNG LPub as all the BMP files took up way
too much space and jpeg's didn't look good. Once PNG was added though I've been
playing around constantly and thus discovering what may be a little broken here
and there. It's such a great and fun program.

Tim