 CAD / 12974
12973  |  12975
Subject:
A Rendering farm with 1 PC at low cost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:19:43 GMT

Hello to everyone

I just finnished adding a new service to my virtual shop
http://es.geocities.com/todo_a_1euro/
for now is just in spanish use google to translate untill I make a translation.
The service is for anyone that uses povray and doesn't have a fast PC and / or
patience to render a big project I offrer my time to render it for:
15 minutes = 0.25 euros
1 hour = 1 euro

see web for info
I don't render single frame scenes unless it will take long.

Hope anyone like what I offer.