 CAD / 12964
12963  |  12965
Subject:
LPub 2.4.5.0 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:07:13 GMT

LPub 2.4.5.0 is available:

  Fixes:
    Overwriting of LPub\LDraw files now happens without warning.
    Syntax parsing problems on POINTERS now fixed.
    Pointers and multiple instances of callouts in nested callouts now works.
    LPUB MULTI_STEP SEPARATOR 0 0 now works

  Feature:
    Improved PLI and BOM packing by overlapping part instance count down into
    lower parts' upper left triangle.

  Issues remaining:
    Too many releases lately :^(
    Scope of LPUB CALLOUT with respect to BEGIN/END.

  As always, LPub is available at http://www.kclague.net

Kevin