 CAD / 12953
  LPub request

Hi Kevin, Can I make a little request for any new version of LPub which should be easy to implement and add lots to the usability to LPub? Basically, I would like an option in the Utilities menu to wipe the ldraw file directory. The reason I ask for (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub request

(...) Hi Tim, The only issue I know about with this is when LPub is unpacking an MPD file into the LDraw directory, and the process blows up in the middle. Next time you try to work with the MPD, you get an error about overwriting the files. This (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub request

--SNIP-- (...) Hi Kevin, Thanks for the help. I'll let you know if there is any problem with this technique. On a different note, I just remembered a bug I've seen lately. The HTML directory settings seems to be mis-reading from the config file as (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub request

(...) I fixed this one thanks. You should know that this may not have the effect you want. The web pages are *always* created in LPub/HTML directory. So with the URL set as you describe, the pages will not be viewable on your computer unless you (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)