 CAD / 1295
Re: Ldlite syntax error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:28:52 GMT

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:55:22 GMT, Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote:

Ryan writes:
I've been working on some SW stuff today and was messing around with
Bram's AT-ST and when I try rendering the cab submodel...

I would really like to get this resolved because I'm trying to work on
a SW Hoth scene.

I don't remember any AT-STs on Hoth, just AT-ATs, but feel free to use
the model anyway (with credit, please).  BTW, I posted the snow speeder
you asked for.  (At least *it* doesn't have any outdated parts...)

Also, why does the model need to work in LDlite (to help you lay out the
scene?) I'm guessing that the final scene will be POV-rayed...
--Bram

I don't recall any in the movie, but they have them in the various games
available (PC and Console)

What I am wondering is, if it is intended for POV, how to do the snow?  That
would be tough.

-- Terry K --