 CAD / 1289
1288  |  1290
Subject:
Ldlite syntax error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:18:18 GMT

I've been working on some SW stuff today and was messing around with
Bram's AT-ST and when I try rendering the cab submodel I get this
message:
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 100 moved to 3665
Part 100 moved to 3665
Syntax error on line 19784
Part 396 moved to 4595
Syntax error on line 25115

Obviously the moved to's aren't the problem, I want to know why I'm
getting the errors. It will draw almost the whole thing except near the
very end.
Also when I do the complete model it starts the cab and then quits, and
this is waht I get:
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 157 moved to 4070
Part 157 moved to 4070
Part 148 moved to 3957
Part 148 moved to 3957
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Part 56 moved to 3660
Syntax error on line 17434

I would really like to get this resolved because I'm trying to work on a
SW Hoth scene.

Thanks
Ryan