 CAD / 1289
  Ldlite syntax error

I've been working on some SW stuff today and was messing around with Bram's AT-ST and when I try rendering the cab submodel I get this message: Part 56 moved to 3660 Part 56 moved to 3660 Part 56 moved to 3660 Part 100 moved to 3665 Part 100 moved (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldlite syntax error

(...) I don't remember any AT-STs on Hoth, just AT-ATs, but feel free to use the model anyway (with credit, please). BTW, I posted the snow speeder you asked for. (At least *it* doesn't have any outdated parts...) Also, why does the model need to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldlite syntax error

(...) I don't recall any in the movie, but they have them in the various games available (PC and Console) What I am wondering is, if it is intended for POV, how to do the snow? That would be tough. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldlite syntax error

(...) Go watch the movie again:) There was at least one in the background(just a short clip). (...) I really don't need Ldlite, but I thought it would make a good comparesin. I did a prelim pov rendering last night and it looks great. Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)