 CAD / 12886
Re: LPub and margins, margins, margins......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:51:25 GMT

The first issue is units.  I'd like to switch from margins in pixels to margins
in inches or centimeters (user chooses).  I'd also like to define page sizes the
same way.  From there, LPub can calculate the pixels.

Hello Kevin,

I would prefer having all dimensions relative to page size. This way you can
render fast, small rendering for debug and webpages, and with the same "source
code" create high-res renderings for printing (ideally even CSI/PLI images sizes
should be proportionnal to page size too).

Also, if you use cm/inches, where do you specify dpi resolution ?

Philo