 CAD / 12878
  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) John, I've wanted this feature too, especially a few years ago when I was doing a book for a specific set. It would also be handy for "alternate models" like wanted for his train book. I'll add this to LPub. You provide the reference set, and (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) doing a (...) like (...) LDraw (...) That sounds great Kevin! The info dumped to an external file would probably be best so it could be used by others. - John (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) John, I threw together a simple command line program called subset (anyone got a better name?) You provide it with two parameters: The file name of the "official" set, and the file name of the "alternate" model. It prints out two list: The (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

Kevin, is the program still up there? I tried going to the link you provided but I get a 404 page not found error. I tried going to www.kclague.net/subset Let me know where I can get the program and I will test it out. Thank you for taking the time (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) My bad: www.kclague.net/subset.exe Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

OK, I got the file but when I try to run it I get the following error: "The dynamic link library rtl60.bpl could not be found in the specified path..." Where ... continues to list all my paths listed in my path variable. Where can I get the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) I will create a release package. The only alternate name I've been given is compare...... What about lsetcomp for LDraw Set Compare Kevin (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) LDiff ? Philo (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)