 CAD / 12874
  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) I'm not exactly sure what's happened to Anders' memory, but ldglite has included support for Drag&Drop from ldlist for years now. (URL) can drag the parts into ldglite and save the file for use in mlcad. Or you might be able to paste a set (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) Sorry Don, I did not intentionally forget ldglite! Must be my age (51 and counting)... Actually, I haven't thought of ldglite as an editor, only as a viewer - maybe you should promote it a bit more aggressively? <downloading now...> Hmm... It (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)