 CAD / 12870
  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) My LDList program (search for LDRAW parts) has the beginnings of this functionality, you can load a set list and only see the parts in that set, and the number of parts remaining, but it does not keep tab of different colours. Unfortunately (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) Anders thank you so much for your suggestion. It may not get me all the way but it is a big leap from where I am currently at. :-) Is LDRAW or MLCad open source? If it is I may look into trying to add the functionality to the program if it is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) I'm not exactly sure what's happened to Anders' memory, but ldglite has included support for Drag&Drop from ldlist for years now. (URL) can drag the parts into ldglite and save the file for use in mlcad. Or you might be able to paste a set (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Restrict pars to LEGO set in MLCad?

(...) Sorry Don, I did not intentionally forget ldglite! Must be my age (51 and counting)... Actually, I haven't thought of ldglite as an editor, only as a viewer - maybe you should promote it a bit more aggressively? <downloading now...> Hmm... It (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)