 CAD / 12731
Re: Making easier to reinstall ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 11:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
I always have problems with ldraw parts when it comes to reinstalling it since
I have unofficial part in parts folder and other unofficials files in p folder
I whould like to see a unstaller that helps me to remove official files only so
that after i can't install again ldraw.

I hope someone comes with a solution.

Thanks for reading

Hi Eduardo,

  This has been talked about in the past, and we're planning on using an
adjustable search path mechanism.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=11889

  Lars Hassing is working on this mechanism, but it is slow in coming.  Here is
the thread that Lars' work is based on:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=9485

Kevin