 CAD / 12718
12717  |  12719
Subject:
Making easier to reinstall ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 09:27:47 GMT

I always have problems with ldraw parts when it comes to reinstalling it since
I have unofficial part in parts folder and other unofficials files in p folder
I whould like to see a unstaller that helps me to remove official files only so
that after i can't install again ldraw.

I hope someone comes with a solution.

Thanks for reading