 CAD / 12709
Re: New parts by me..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 19:23:12 GMT

Thomas Burger schrieb:
In lugnet.cad, Dean Earley wrote:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=burger

Fair enough, thanks.

I've seen plenty of people post parts but not submit then so we need to
go hunting to find them.

Thanks Thomas.

well the train window is ready for pt submit, but the boat window isnt.. i made
it 1 plate to high and had to shrink it to fit.. i only needed it for cad.. ive
actually done other parts,
such as those seen here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/Town/ResQ/m7046.jpg
and the base plate from here :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/Town/m6387a.png
if anyone has an interest i can locate and upload these
Yes, please upload

cu
MikeHeide