 CAD / 12701
Re: New parts by me..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 13:35:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dean Earley wrote:
Thomas Burger wrote:
Ive redone the boat window for the maersk ship model
i uploaded the parts to here

Are these going to be submitted to the parts tracker?

The decision of whether to share a part with the community officially is one
that each author has to make for themselves, but Thomas Burger is a pretty
prolific parts author:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=burger

shows those parts that are currently in the release process that are (1)
authored or modified by him... that doesn't even begin to count those parts that
are already part of the official library and not currently under modification
that he's had a hand in.

So I'd say it is a good bet that they will, be but only he can say for sure.
Personally I'm very grateful for his efforts (and for those of all the other
authors)!

Hope that helps.

++Lar

1 - for the most part, there may be a few strays due to finding things like
hamburger?? I didn't check...