 CAD / 12700
  Re: New parts by me..

(...) I attempted the 45708 a while ago and gave up :) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts by me..

(...) The decision of whether to share a part with the community officially is one that each author has to make for themselves, but Thomas Burger is a pretty prolific parts author: (URL) those parts that are currently in the release process that are (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts by me..

(...) I've seen plenty of people post parts but not submit then so we need to go hunting to find them. Thanks Thomas. (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts by me..

(...) well the train window is ready for pt submit, but the boat window isnt.. i made it 1 plate to high and had to shrink it to fit.. i only needed it for cad.. ive actually done other parts, such as those seen here: (URL) the base plate from here (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts by me..

Thomas Burger schrieb: (...) Yes, please upload cu MikeHeide (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.cad)