 CAD / 12527
    Re: Some comments on the LPub 2.2.0.9 beta —Don Heyse
   (...) I haven't been able to keep up with this whole discussion, (sorry) but one thing struck me. Once upon a time we tried to put this sort of global config stuff in the generic ldraw.ini file instead an app specific file like mlcad.ini. Here's an (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Program INI files (was: RE: Some comments on the LPub 2.2.0.9 beta) —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I like to add that LDDP, LDAO, and, to some extent, L3PAO use the ldraw.ini file to store program wide settings. I like this approach since it doesn't use the registry (which I abhor) and therefore makes the data easier to find and the program (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad)