 CAD / 125
124  |  126
Subject:
[LDLite] Codes for new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:22:10 GMT

Has anyone noticed that LDLite uses color codes 17-23, and 25 for
newer LEGO colors?  :)

Here is the list of color-codes that I know about:

17,431 LtGreen / Pastel Green
18,495 LtYellow
19,382 Tan
20     LtPurple
21     Glow-in-the-Dark
22     Purple
23     PurpleBlue
25     Orange

I noticed that colors 26-31 are dithers of black & grey, with various
edge-colors.

Hey, Paul!  Does LDLite recognize any other color codes?

Also, does the color-value for Orange look OK to everybody?  On my
system, it doesn't look quite right.  LEGO-orange seems to be
'creamier', which I guess means brighter, with a lower saturation?
That's assuming that all the orange pieces are using the same color.
I'm basing my research on the Dutch soccer player.

Steve