 CAD / 138
Re: [LDLite] Codes for new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:50:26 GMT

Once upon a time, Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote:

Yep, I can confirm they render as as solid.  I have no idea why,
but I'll try to look into it.

OK.  Thanks.  As long as I'm not crazy.  Or losing my eyesight.

BTW, does the currently-available version of LDLite poll for updates
to the model-file?  I'm playing around with this, launching LDLite and
then changing the model-file, and I'm not seeing any re-rendering in
LDLite.

Personally I'd like to switch over to a name-based color
specification, since I'm still not sure what color I should
use for trans-flourescent-green.  Then again, I don't think
we want to spend the time re-inventing something as expressive
as POV syntax, either.

Ooo, ick. Let's leave that up to POV and L3P, OK?

Steve