 CAD / 12431
Re: Longitudinal-latitudinal coordinates calulator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:20:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
hi folks,

does anybody have a clue where I could find a converter/calculator which simply
converts my LDraw coordinates into longitudinal-latitudinal values and vice
versa?

if not could some of the code-gods write down a little piece of prog? no
command-line stuff pleazzze - just a GUI with entry-boxes for x/y/z (long/lat).
output should have copy'n'paste feature.

w.

ps. well if you spoil the thing with more functions I wouldn't complain.

Hi Willy,

  Are you wanting to provide X,Y,Z and getting lattitide and longitide in L3P
format?  Are we to assume that the center of the globe is at the LDraw origin?

Kevin