 CAD / 12328
    Re: Two queries: How-to for loco wheels and which app did this? —Samarth Moray
   SNIPPY (...) Hmm. Never thought of that one- probably because I don't have that part (though I do have the 1 x 8 versions of it)- I guess every builder's mind is configured somehow to work within his collection. Although I don't recall John Neal (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Two queries: How-to for loco wheels and which app did this? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It IS a part that came in with recent updates, I think... the 2878 used to have all the stuff embedded in it. So that would explain why you might not be seeing it. It's in the parts subfolder under your LDraw installation point. As to how to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)