 CAD / 12208
    Wheels and train wheels with metal axles —Niels Karsdorp
   Many of wheels I've created have hold votes on the part tracker. In order to fix these files I need some more information about standards. (URL) of the hold reasons is the use of an axleless version and a complete version with axle. Should I include (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Wheels and train wheels with metal axles —Tore Eriksson
     (...) The really big problem is that there is no agreement of any standard. This has been a subject of a "political" issue that I don't think is solved. My opinion is that James Jessimam from the beginning set the most reasonable standard in (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Wheels and train wheels with metal axles —Chris Dee
     (...) Actually, James had some of the same issues that we are trying to deal with now because at first he did not know that 7039 was the official part number for the 4-stud wheel with its axle. In 1998-05 he issued 479.dat and 479a.dat. 7039 did not (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Wheels and train wheels with metal axles —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) thanks a lot for all your work on these cool and useful parts! I do not have the competence to answer your questions, but I have one hint about: (URL) part does not exist at all (as far as I know). Would you mind to delete that upload? [SNIP] (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Wheels and train wheels with metal axles —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Now I am aware of the non existence of x245c01 (with normal axle). I didn't know that before you posted about it a short time ago. It's the 7039 wheel that came with both types of axles (I have both). I will fix the incorrect versions when all (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)