 CAD / 12223
Re: Wheels and train wheels with metal axles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
thanks a lot for all your work on these cool and useful parts!

I do not have the competence to answer your questions, but I have one hint
about:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x245c01.dat

That part does not exist at all (as far as I know). Would you mind to delete
that upload?

[SNIP]

Other threads about these wheels and mainpart/subpart issues:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=5361&t=i&v=a

I missed that in the past: you mentioned x245c01.dat there: do you have that
part and are you sure it is not modifioed by anybody to fit into a for e.g. set
103-set-type motor?

Now I am aware of the non existence of x245c01 (with normal axle). I didn't know
that before you posted about it a short time ago. It's the 7039 wheel that came
with both types of axles (I have both). I will fix the incorrect versions when
all other issues are solved.
Thanks for your information.

Niels Karsdorp