 CAD / 12196
  Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub

Hello, I've got a problem: When I want to render my model via LPub, "explosion" views made with buffer exchange are not shown completely. Here an example: (2 URLs) What can I do to make LPub/MEGAPOV export/render the technic bricks completely? With (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub

(...) LPub is undergoing a beta test phase right now with new features, and among other issues the problem with buffer exchanges has been worked on. I don't know how well the fix works because the latest beta is still not properly rendering models (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub

(...) Hi, I'll look at this. LPub should never cut off parts like that. Thanks for the DAT file. Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub

(...) Lummox, Lets be clear. LPub Beta works fine on Windows 2000 and Windows XP when rendering with ldglite (except for some ldglite problems). It also works with LDview and XP. It does not work on Windows98. I'm setting up a Windows 98 box for (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub

(...) Hi Sven, The beta version of LPub does not exibit this behavior. LPub beta has many fixes in buffer exchange and DAT processing. The thing that is holding up LPub beta from going to general release are problems with LPub on Window98 that are (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub

(...) I'll try this again in plain text: (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)