 CAD / 12200
Re: Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:28:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Lee Gaiteri wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Sven Moritz Hein wrote:
Hello,

I've got a problem:
When I want to render my model via LPub, "explosion" views made with buffer
exchange are not shown completely.

LPub is undergoing a beta test phase right now with new features, and among
other issues the problem with buffer exchanges has been worked on. I don't know
how well the fix works because the latest beta is still not properly rendering
models in ldglite or LDView (supported in the new version). I'm sure once those
issues are are addressed it'll be possible to check on how well buffer exchanges
are handled in the new version.

Lummox,

  Lets be clear.  LPub Beta works fine on Windows 2000 and Windows XP when
rendering with ldglite (except for some ldglite problems). It also works with
LDview and XP.  It does not work on Windows98.

  I'm setting up a Windows 98 box for testing.

  I'd prefer to be the one to speak about the state of LPub beta.

Kevin