 CAD / 12201
Re: Problems with Buffer Exchange and LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 00:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sven Moritz Hein wrote:
   Hello,

I’ve got a problem: When I want to render my model via LPub, “explosion” views made with buffer exchange are not shown completely.
Here an example:

What can I do to make LPub/MEGAPOV export/render the technic bricks completely?
With Enable Minimum Distance? That doesn’t seem to work...

Hi Sven,

The beta version of LPub does not exibit this behavior.

LPub beta has many fixes in buffer exchange and DAT processing. The thing that is holding up LPub beta from going to general release are problems with LPub on Window98 that are not exhibited on Windows 2000 or Windows XP using LDView and/or ldgite.

If you are interested in trying LPub beta:

http://www.kclague.net/LPub/lpubbeta.2.2.0.9.exe

It is recommended that you do not use config files saved from previous versions of LPub.

Kevin