 CAD / 11998
    Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview? —Jan Folkersma
   (...) Let's have a vote! I'm with Orion btw :) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview? —Orion Pobursky
     (...) It's not really a votable issue since it's ultimately Peeron admin's decision. I don't want to twist the Boger's arms on something trival like this. -Orion (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview? —Tim David
   (...) I have to say I think a trans colour is better as it allows you to see the interior detail of the part, some of the default orientations for parts don't allow you differentiate between similar parts when in a solid colour. Tim (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)