 CAD / 11946
  Re: I want to become a reviewer

(...) I'm going to go on a bit more on this, please bear with me. There are two extremes -- one extreme would be to put *all* edges at the top of the file, then all polygons. The other extreme would be interleave edges and polygons, defining each (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: I want to become a reviewer

(...) While I don't stick religiously to any formula, I do usually try to group "logical" sections together, sometimes even with comments! But I think generally I've found it easier to do the polygons first. ROSCO (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)