 CAD / 11939
    LEGO CAD with Mac OS X & Virtual PC? —Sean Kenney
   Hi, everyone... I have a question for the Mac folks... I'm interested in exploring LEGO CAD, but I don't want to have to buy a PC. I thought that I might be able to go buy a copy of "Virtual PC" for my Mac and try the various Windows CAD tools, like (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LEGO CAD with Mac OS X & Virtual PC? —Orion Pobursky
     (...) I'm not a Mac user but there are Mac LDraw programs. Please reference the Mac getting started page on Ldraw.org: (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: LEGO CAD with Mac OS X & Virtual PC? —James Reynolds
     (...) I tried stuff with Virtual PC, and it stunk. The CAD tools aren't worth it in my opinion. Even with the latest VPC 7 and the fastest G5, the equivelent PC is a 533 MHz (people are saying). Considering that my G5 2.0 whips through the imperial (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LEGO CAD with Mac OS X & Virtual PC? —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) Hi Sean, I did the first Trainposter on a Rev B iMac running VPC. I did the building and L3P converting under Windows and the rendering under MacOS. Yes, it is tiresome build things under VPC (hey, I have an 233MHz G3!), but I don't think you (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)