 CAD / 11940
Re: LEGO CAD with Mac OS X & Virtual PC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sean Kenney wrote:
Hi, everyone...

I have a question for the Mac folks...  I'm interested in exploring LEGO CAD,
but I don't want to have to buy a PC.

I thought that I might be able to go buy a copy of "Virtual PC" for my Mac and
try the various Windows CAD tools, like LDD or MLCad.  Has anyone tried this?
Does it work?

I don't want to go spend $150 (or whatever) on Virtual PC only to find out that
they don't work under the emulation.

Thanks!

Sean

I'm not a Mac user but there are Mac LDraw programs.  Please reference the Mac
getting started page on Ldraw.org:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/97

-Orion