 CAD / 11894
Re: Problem with 41760 (mirrored 41770)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:12:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   First of all, the mirroring trick is the standard way to make pairs of parts like that.

Ahhh. Thanks. Go away for a few years and see what you miss? ;)

   you should be able to make the problem go away by making sure that that the first instance of 41769.dat shows up in your file prior to the first instance of 41770.dat. --Travis Cobbs

Thanks for the info, TC. I’ll give it a try.